My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 30 April 2018

April 2018 Rudolph Days Challenge

Hi crafty friends......hope you're all well & warm!
Here we are on the last day of April & the weather feels like we should be in October......it's
so windy and freezing cold today!
Today I have  a Christmas card to share......just in time to join in with Scrappy Mo's Rudolph
 Day's challenge, you can find all details here.
I used papers & topper from Craftwork cards, the chalkboard collection......some silver mirri, a couple die cut snowflakes, a couple banners & finished with some gems.
Love this paper collection & will definitely be making more as I do like adding a bit of tartan to my Christmas cards.......must be my Scottish roots lol!
Thanks for popping by today and for any comments you might leave......see you tomorrow!
xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, love the detail, hope you are all ok hunny
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tartan Jo especially on a Christmas card, love this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh I love this card and your super design.
    You caan't beat a bit of tartan on a Christmas card.
    It goes perfectly with the chalk board as well.
    Never thought of that myself.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Christmas card Jo, lovely tartan papers and great chalkboard papers and sentiment. I only just managed to scrape in with my entry as well!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley card but....Arrrrrgh I can't think of Christmas, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A christmas card suits this time of year Jo....freezing here too !! Love these Craftwork card papers, got some somewhere. Must have a play with mine...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Jo! Always like how you combine black with other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely Jo, I love your papers and design, especially I love the tartan paper, well I would, but its great coupled with the black, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Jo and you have pricked my conscience too, I have this kit unopened and unused...shame on me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too love tartan and this one is beautiful. Loving this Scottish themed card. The tartan is perfect with the chalkboard paper. Great design, Jo.

    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...