My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 8 December 2015

And the winner is........


Hi crafty friends & bloggers, hope you're all well, warm & safe....my heart goes out to those
affected by the awful weather.....awful at any time of the year but maybe especially worse at Christmas. I'm so sorry for being such an awful blogger......health issues again but I'm not
gonna be beaten....you're not getting rid of me that easy lol.

A huge thank you to those of you who left a comment on my little giveaway.....I did mean to
draw a winner at the end of November but didn't quite make it & so have included everyone who
left a comment. And so the winner is:

it's you ****KRAFTYKOOLKAT****

Congratulations, Cathy....thanks for all the lovely comments you leave me, I hope
you'll love this paper pad! If you let me know your address I'll pop it into the post straight away.
xx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cathy, enjoy using this lovely paper pad, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cathy. Sorry to hear you've been unwell again Jo. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, sorry you've been poorly but pleased you are still plodding on.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats to Cathy! I hope you're feeling better, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Cathy that is a fabulous paper pad. Hope you feel better soon, Jo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jo. I hope you start feeling better soon sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...