My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 30 November 2015

November 2015 ATC Swap!


Good morning my lovely crafty friends......hope you're all well.

November 1st already so time for a new ATC swap theme...and this month
I'm gonna challenge you all to create an ATC on the theme of
ALICE in WONDERLAND!!

As usual, ATC's should be 3.5 x 2.5 inches, you make & send me 4 & once
everyone's arrive I'll send you back 4.....and if you could enclose a
stamped addressed envelope that would be great!

If you want to play along leave me a comment to let me know you're
in......& so's I know to watch out for Postie.

Feel free to take my badge, it would be great to see it on your blog with
a link back to mine.

Have fun!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Jo, I'm in. Meant to let you know I had posted my Halloween ones - you should have them by now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo - I'm in!!! Looking forward to this one!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in, but boy this is going to be a challenge for me !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooo yes please! No idea how I'm going to do this one but count me in :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have a go at this Jo. Will have to give it some thought .... I've not done any crafting for over a week. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, My ATCs arrived safely yesterday and I'm over the moon. Really enjoyed taking part.

    I don't have any Alice stamps and haven't mastered the knack of downloading. However - my ATCs are done and I've posted them off to you this morning. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...