My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 7: Craft/blog every day in June!


Kairen's prompts for today are:

Day 7: What's your favourite medium to work with OR Craft something with a sporty theme

Didn't have to think too long about that one....it's definitely my Copics, not that I'm very good 
with them yet but I'm having great fun practicing! I went for the Copic Ciao's as they're
a fair bit cheaper than the Copic Sketch with the intention of buying refills as & when I need
them. I've also been having a go with pencils....again price was a factor & so I went with
some from WHSmith on the advice of an Dt member & I'm real impressed, I'm not brilliant
with them either but again....I love practicing lol, sometimes I've even been brave enough
to use them both on the same image!!!!
Do my Anchor embroidery threads count as a medium? Cos I love them too!
And jewellery making is fast becoming a favourite too.....I'm gathering quite the stash!

No sporty theme craft today but I'll leave you with some pics with a sporty theme.
My boys, well 2 of my boys, the other one just thinks he's mine lol. This was taken after 
watching our beloved Leeds Rhinos rugby team, makes me smile every time I see it!
And yes, they are as daft as they look!
So which 2 do you think are mine???
Nic - my little rugby player, taken almost a year ago.He looks so young here, he's 15 now & almost 6ft!
Nic again with Leeds Rhinos player Zac Hardaker

So that's Day 7.....what's your favourite medium?
xx

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had Copics! What are they like to work with? They look amazing when you're blending them together. Great post, really like the photos too! Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo Jo - thats a tricky question for me - I like so many media - can I opt for mixed? No - well then paint - of all varieities I think - or maybe ink ----- oh I'm hopeless xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive tried promarkers but never tried copics, They do look though they are better thans pros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jo, Thanks for your nice comments.
    I notice you are doing the June blogging - well done you. Lately I have struggled with lack of time - I would definitely fail at this one.
    Great photos of your boys, no doubt you are one proud Mum.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...