My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Day 18: Craft/blog everyday in June!


Hiya.....just popping in with my Day 18: craft/blog every day in June post
and today's prompts are:
Day 18: Take a pic of or describe your craft space OR Craft something with a Christmas theme


This is the pic I shared last year.....not much has changed, there might be just a little bit
more stash than last year lol but it's all pretty much the same & still my favourite
room in the house! 
xx

3 comments:

  1. Im well jealous Jo. You have a lovely craft room. I craft in my bedroom or as I normally say I sleep in my craft room lol.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craft room looks lovely Jo, so neat and tidy - I would be embarrassed to show mine!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous space to work in Jo. Looks like you could loose yourself all day in there. and looks a lot tidier than mine(lol)
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...