My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 28 March 2014

Delicious Doodles celebrates Mother's Day/Special Female!

Good morning crafty bloggers........hope you're all well!
This week over at Delicious Doodles we want to see your creations for Mother's Day
and/or a Special Female! Straight away I knew which image I'd use, a Mother's Love
 and you can get it here........isn't she just gorgeous........and perfect for those new
baby cards too! Only one entry per person please unless you use a
 Delicious Doodles image and then you can enter twice! As usual, there's some
gorgeous inspiration over on the main blog and you have until next Thursday to
play. There's a fabby prize of 5 digi's too for the random winner and if you
 do use a Delicious Doodles image you get to be spotlighted too! Rightio, I think that's
 it.....any questions just give us a shout......there's always someone around!
Thanks for calling....and for any comments you might leave.......have a
 lovely and I'll see you soon!
xx
ingredients
image - Delicious Doodles
coloured with Copics
LOVE die - Marianne
flowers - asst punches
everything else - stash
challenges I'd like to enter
Mother's day/for the ladies at Craft Your Passion
fav colour combo (blue & brown) at Penny's Paper Crafty
anything goes at Paper Crafting Journey
special lady at Ladybug Crafts Ink
pretty hair at Pile it on

17 comments:

  1. Hiya Jo - oh I just adore that image! Beautifully coloured and your card is just fab. Love it! Hope you have a great day! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect design and colours Jo, I love it. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Jo. I love the image, gorgeous colours and wonderful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wonderful coloring Jo...Beautiful...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is very sweet Jo… such an adorable image and I love the pretty papers and fab Love die… really beautiful !!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful. I need to make a baby card this weekend, I'll have to go check out that digi! Thanks for playing along at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday for another fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect image for mums day cards, love the layout and colouring Jo.
    Have a lovely weekend, although the weather isn't wonderful in our neck of thd woods is it!
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely image, just perfect for Mothers Day! Love the dots and checks together, so pretty ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe...the perfect Mothers Day card for a new mom! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile it On this week! Good luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Jo, would touch the heart of any Mother,wonderfully coloured!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning jo.i love this precious image and your colouring is beautiful :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love that image, Jo, and have used it several times. Love that you have done it up for Mother's Day. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just so beautiful is your image it says it all for Mothers day Jo truly beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Fab design and colours, and that image is really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choice and colouring of this image for a Mother's Day card. Blue and brown always looks so striking together and the rickrack trim is a sweet detail. Thanks for joining our Mother's Day/For the Ladies challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww Jo...i love it, its beautiful and loving that image too!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...