My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 26 April 2013

DSC#33 - Bling it up!

Hiya.......Friday already.....can't believe how time flies!
Our new challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challenges start today
and for this week we'd like you to "bling" up your creation!
I scrapped a pic of Miss Rebecca as an angel in her Christmas 
play......and I think I'll be scrapping it lots more as it's one of my
 photos of her! I used Craft Artist & the digi kit  is called
 Magical Moment and it's stunning......packed full of the most
 gorgeous digi elements. Do go check out the teams' gorgeous
creations.......they amaze me every week, they're so inspiring and
don't forget - our only rule is your work must be 100% digital!
Thanks for calling today & for any comments you may 
leave......I really appreciate it!
Hugs Jo x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and a super photo. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable JO~ love the cute photo and beautiful LO on this page....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super layout Jo. Love the sparkly effect to it and goes so well with the photo. have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is SO sweet Jo… it's a beautiful photo of Rebecca!! the background and elements are so perfect with the photo… I Love the pretty flowers and the magical letters! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super little card jo ... it certainly is magical and a beautiful photo of your lovely daughter ... hope you have a great weekend and thank you so much for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a wonderful lo Jo - Miss Rebecca looks incredibly sweet - wonderful page xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous, Jo! Wow, love the layout and the shimmer!

    Have a lovely weekend honey!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is so pretty gorgeous layout Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout Jo...loving the bling.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Jo, wonderful design and the photo of Rebecca is so adorable. Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sure BLINGY & MAGICAL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...